Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Photos from the Triple Challenge

Well, I didn't want to ruin the surprise of my last adventure for those people without Facebook, so I opted to leave these photos out. But, now that people have had the chance to see the youtube video, I guess I can post these. If you haven't seen the youtube video yet and don't want to ruin the surprise, then skip all these photos and go to the next post.

I've also set up a counter to track how many people actually read my blog. It tells me everything, such as the browser that you're using, your screen's resolution, and even the operating system you're using. I've had a couple interesting results so far, such as a person from Portland, Oregon, and a person viewing my blog twice from Lees Summit, Missouri. Not that I have a problem with it, it just was interesting.

Now is your last chance if you haven't seen my youtube video...



No comments:

Post a Comment